Selasa, 3 September 2013

A Story About True Love







A young couple was very much in love, decided to get married.

Some months before nikkah, the bride had an accident and remained with face completely disfigured.

" I can't marry you, she wrote to her fiance.
I will stay sharp and uggly forever.

Find yourself another beautiful young woman as you deserve, because i'm not worthy of you ! "

Few days later, she ... received this answer from her fiance :

" Whoever is truly shamfull is me, i thrust in that following to eye disease, the doctor just told me that i will stay blind !

If despite this, you want to accept me, i still want to marry you ! "

They get married at that time, the fiance was totally blind.

They lived 20 years in LOVE, in joy and understanding.

She was his guide and became his eyes and light.

LOVE has guided into the tunnel of darkness.

One day, she became seriously ill and dying, she regretted living him alone in the darkness.

The day she died, he opened his eyes to the astonishment of all.

" I was not blind, he said.
I pretented that i was blind, for distressed her in the thought that i will see her face disfigured.
Now my LOVE based on her ! "

TRUE LOVE SEES BEYOND PHYSICAL BEAUTY, BECAUSE TRUE LOVE, IS SEEN WITH THE HEART !!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan